Merced Irrigation District Careers
Merced Irrigation District is a public agency employer that is dedicated to maintaining a work climate where our employees are able to do their best work in a culture that aligns talent with the needs of the public and our community. MID offers rewarding career opportunities in a number of areas with attractive benefits. Positions become available from time-to-time in various departments and are posted below.
Please be advised, applicants will not receive a confirmation email confirming their application was submitted successfully. If you would like to verify that your application was submitted successfully, please contact Jill Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Open to the MID Employees and General Public:
Engineering Intern – Water Resources / Position Closes: June 16, 2023 / Location: 744 W. 20th St., Merced, CA / Click Here to Apply
GIS Specialist / Position Closes: Open Until Filled / Location: 744 W. 20th St., Merced, CA / Click Here to Apply
Powerhouse Technician / Position Closes: Open Until Filled / Location: Hydro (9188 Village Drive, Snelling CA) / Click Here to Apply
Temporary Utilityperson I / Position Closes: Open Until Filled / Location: 3321 N. Franklin., Merced / Click Here to Apply
Internal Recruitment Open to MID Employees Only:
Employment Application Instructions and Guidelines:
- MID only accepts applications for positions that are currently posted above.
- A separate application must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
- Acceptance of your application depends on the completeness and applicability of the information you provide.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed on a comparative basis and only those most qualified will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- Merced Irrigation District is an Equal Opportunity Employer