Merced Irrigation District Careers
Merced Irrigation District is a public agency employer that is dedicated to maintaining a work climate where our employees are able to do their best work in a culture that aligns talent with the needs of the public and our community. MID offers rewarding career opportunities in a number of areas with attractive benefits. Positions become available from time-to-time in various departments and are posted below.
Recruitment Open to the MID Employees and General Public:
Apprentice Distribution System Operatoropens PDF file | Position Closes 2/1/2023 | Location: Castle Yard | Click Here to Apply
Internal Recruitment Open to MID Employees Only:
Employment Application Instructions and Guidelines:
- MID only accepts applications for positions that are currently posted above.
- A separate application must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
- Acceptance of your application depends on the completeness and applicability of the information you provide.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed on a comparative basis and only those most qualified will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- Merced Irrigation District is an Equal Opportunity Employer